
The second artist that I found is a photographer from New Zealand. He calls his images 'Ocean and Earth Travel'. As I mentioned in the last entry I am attracted to photos that are of the sea, and I really like Kennedy's images. He travels mostly around the south pacific, so the pictures of the water are extremely blue and clear. I used to live in Hawaii so any tropical pictures remind me of being back on the white sands of the North Shore. The image that I choose is of men canoeing or kayaking in the ocean. I like the way the shot was taken because it looks like I am seeing the boat from water level, and looking up at them. Even though the sky and the water are both blue, it is cool to see the different shades of blue that they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment