Monday, March 10, 2008

Pa-ch-ch-chenga

So I do have to admit that this feild trip was not what I expected it to be. For example, meeting at the gas station, rounding everyone up, and then driving around the corner to the first stop...hmm, I think we could have walked and got there in the same amount of time! Anyway, the first stop was the nursery. It was a native nursey so it was actually rows of black pots, most of which had weeds in them. But there were a few coloful flowers that I found and captured - with my camera.
Then we were on to the second stop, we actually thought it was going to be around the next corner, but we were excited to find that we had to go on a 'Safari' drive to get where we were going. I really liked the second place we went to, it was a mock village that had been made to look like an old Indian village. There was alot more there to photograph, but the sun quickly went behind the mountains and there was not enough light to capture it all. Here's a few of my faves...
...Apparently they won't load...stay tuned!

No comments: